Introductory

Thoughts, a diary... things I don't think people read anymore. (Which is good for me.)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

High School Grad with No Life

Yeah so I graduated on June 16th. Class of 2011, baby!...Baby...baby...ohhhhh. Oh, look, my picture is righttttttt tttttthere -------------------------------------------->

Ew, enough of that.

Yeah so since I've graduated, I've realized how I don't really have a life. Like, honestly. I got back from Grad Night as Six Flags Magic Mountain and have slept about 70% of the last two to three days each. And 30% of me actually awake has been 1) playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 2) at goodbye parties for the exchange kids 3) texting.

I started Kingdom Hearts over again, and it brought back some old memories. I was actually afraid of the beginning because of the angelic music when you picked which weapon-thingy you wanted (literally, angelic music scares me). It's kind of funny, because when you're at the beginning at the Destiny Islands place, you get to either fight Wakka, Selphie, Riku, or Tidus to gain experience points. I lost to Tidus the first time (because I wasn't used to the controls...gimme a break it's been like five years) and it pissed me off - I found myself yelling out loud, "TIDUS, YOUR FATHER HATES YOU, SO GTFO!!!"

Yeah, I know I'm sad.

However, it was a nice blast from the past; I didn't realize that the game was still in the "Squaresoft" years. Now it's Square Enix, and I'm just like dayum! I'm old!!

I also started Devil May Cry from the beginning, and I forgot how that game kind of scared me when I was a kid, too. Like...demonic puppets are scary, dammit! I started getting angry at it because I died, so I'm like EFF YOU I'M LEAVING.

I'm going to echo this: yeah, I know I'm sad.

I think I'm going to start some video game fanart. I really want to draw Dante from DMC (mostly because I think he's sexy). I also just want to play around with some different styles. I'm really...hm, how would I put this...cartoony? I dunno, I certainly have a style, but I'd just like to broaden my horizons a bit. I had an idea for an epic post, but I don't feel like writing epic today/tonight. I'd rather be supa informal, as such. Like I said, I have no life.

I kinda wish I had a drawing tablet, just so I can experiment with different modes of coloring, and adding depth and all that. Most of my friends have one...ha well one of them let me borrow hers, and I got to mess around with it a little, but it never stuck (sucks for me, cuz my inspiration seems to have returned somewhat). I guess I'll stick to my colored pencils, or just plain black pen. Cross-hatching does wonders - I sure do know how to manipulate those lines hurr hurr.

Oh so I found a glitch in GTA: SA, and it's kinda cool. There's this building that looks like it's doors won't open, but you can fall in and enter the domain we all like to call "Blue Hell". If I travel along it far enough with the jetpack cheat, I can enter the "Restricted Area/Area 69" and see this gnarly testing/experiment site (it's a parallel of Area 51).

I'd like to buy some old horror PS2 games. I like things that are supposed to freak people out, mostly because I don't get freaked out that often. So, I intentionally try to find things that scare me. Which normally don't, but you get the picture. I want to get Clock Tower 3, some Silent Hill games, Manhunt (which I've played before...and it's scary), ObsCure (which, is supposedly really effing scary AND has co-op :DD), basically all the games that are rated M.

With the summer, my suppressed gamer awakens from her dormancy. I'm such a loser, haha.

Yeah, I know I'm sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment