Introductory

Thoughts, a diary... things I don't think people read anymore. (Which is good for me.)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mah Hair Uhz Mah Hair

[aka "My Life Thus Far" aka "Nothing too Epic"] :P

I really don't have much to say right now (that's interesting anyway), but I got glasses a few days ago. Haha, doesn't sound that important, but hey - might as well write something, yeah? They are frameless lenses, and the design is pretty simple: a nice black and white stripey thing. The patter on the inside is sort of floral, but no one sees it, so it doesn't really matter. It's pretty fantastic - my eyes feel so new, despite feeling so damn tired. I can actually see red now (and yes, I figure that that sounds kind of bad. Oh well - I don't think that I get mad that much.)

(Actually, if you catch my drift, I see more green than I do red.)

((Ok, I may be over-thinking it, but that sounds kinda bad, too.))

(((So many parentheses.)))

I - definitely - like - dashes - more.

...

[((((((Yeeeeeeeee - ))))))]

OK ENOUGH OF THAT.

Yeah, so I fell on a tangent, my bad. I haven't really written a "crack document" in a while; I suppose you could say I've just not had any fun in a while, ha. Yeah I guess that's true...yet life has been pretty chill for the past week. Yo, except for listening to class speeches - dayum, dude, talk about emotional.

Two days ago I had my first "Zade Moment" in a long while. After I take naps I get sleep-high. It's kind of bad/sad/fun/wtffff, but fantasically amazingly awesome because it shows that I don't need illicit outside influences to have fun.

- Waitaminute...I just lost myself. I don't utilize my sleep-high-ness to "act high". I think I sound annoying. Oh wait...I lost myself again. Frackalackin'.

Just scratch out the last three above paragraphs, lmfao. I basically wrote them yesterday when I was in English class. I DON'T DO DRUGS.

Oh, so I recently started watching the Nana anime. Funny thing was that I promised myself that I'd never watch it, just because I tried reading it a long time ago - shojo manga isn't really my thing. I don't like how some are drawn, and I have a problem with typical shojo eyes; I feel that they don't emit any emotion, and it annoys me. I also like proportions, and some manga-ka draw their characters extremely scrawny, and I dun like that. Well anyway, I started watching Nana on Netflix, and to my surprise it was in English subs. I was totally expecting some lame English dubbing too, so I guess it piqued my interests somewhat.

I was really taken aback by episode one. I liked how it was put together, because immediately you could sense the plot, know the characters, and even start to like them. Plus, I'm a sap and found it really cute. So like, this chick meets this other chick on this train because their in a snow storm. They're both going to Tokyo, they're both 20 years old, one's really peppy and talkative and the other is a punk rocker chick whom seems distant, but obviously cares about what the other chick is talking about. And, well, both their names are Nana. I'm only on episode three, but I guess the reason why I like it so much is because despite their obvious differences, they instantly became best friends off that one meeting.

Ok I'm done with that too.

I bought pink duct tape, and a Lady Gaga magazine. I worked on the ceramics wheel with mah bestie and we kinda sorta got into a clay fight (more like I'm a passive betch who lets people wipe clay on my face).

Didn't end up going to the end of the year dance because family is over. And that's a story in iteself that's way too long to put on this post.

This post is everywhere, haha. No organization at all XD

1 comment:

  1. Soooo many typos, but you don't care cause it's a crack post D:

    [((((((Yeeeeeeeee - ))))))]

    ReplyDelete