Introductory

Thoughts, a diary... things I don't think people read anymore. (Which is good for me.)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Imma Get Your Heart Racing in my Skin-Tight...Green Sweater

Alrighty...aha I actually kind of like the idea of writing out some of my mishaps/thoughts/ideas/experiences in blog posts. It's therapeutic, just like driving and wasting gas for the sake of resting your mind. Like, typing - and I really hate to say it - is so much easier than writing with pen and pencil. The words flow just like a melting ice-cap stream in Spring, where writing with traditional media is like an overweight woman falling (or, rather suspended in perpetual motion) down/up an upwards escalator. It just gets you nowhere.


[By the way, that was a horrible, horrible inside joke.]

Yo, I like how most of my posts have an intro-esque paragraph before I get into the actual meaning of the post. I'm amazing, dude.

Anyway, today I went to San Luis (our local "shopping city") with my mom because she needed a haircut. And, since there's a SuperCuts near the Best Buy, I was like, "Dude, Mom, let's buy the new Katy Perry CD today, since we can kill two birds with one stone." So, we go to the Best Buy, and get the CD. But! When I buy things that have a separate limited edition I go all out and pay the extra money - I'm special this way. SO I BOUGHT THE LIMITED EDITION KATY PERRY "TEENAGE DREAM" CD.

IT CAME WITH FREE BOXERS. IT'S LIKE OMFG.

1 comment:

  1. It entertains me to no end how you have your really sophisticated-sounding introduction, and then yo body paragraphs are all full o' slang!

    ReplyDelete